Today was one of my favorite days all month! It consisted of these things:
- After finishing a biology quiz starting a science experiment with a classmate at her house involving carnation stems in food dye. We surprisingly saw results begin to show within an hour.
- A quick, good, and painless doctors appointment
- Realizing that I had 5 hours before my next event in Gresham I decided to spend that time wandering aimlessly around the city
- Spontaneously took 2 buses I’ve never been on to nowhere and back, enjoying the new passing scenery
- Discovered some great antique shops and a used book store in the heart of downtown Gresham. Bought 4 books at great prices!
- Read poetry and other literature as the rain drummed on the window in my now second favorite coffee shop
- Treated myself to soup and an Italian soda for dinner as well
- It was really nice to just have no agenda and explore the city by myself for a bit.
- Navigated my way around the city and headed to my friend’s house for the women’s Bible study
- Studied, worshiped and prayed! Was also thankful to get a ride home from a friend as we caught up in life and prayed for one another before I headed inside. I feel so great, guys.
- Caught a second wind when all I want to do is go to sleep and stay in bed for twelve hours
What did you guys do this fine Friday? :D